Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 10

Last day T ^ T waaa~
We've been to Harajuku again today to see if there was any new cool people. It's sunday, so..YES, it was :D First we took a walk around Harajuku to look for stuff to waste the rest of our money on..and..ofcourse that wasn't hard..lol xD
Then we went to the Meji Shrine..it was SO pretty there..so peaceful too n____n



Relaxing with a drink. Duuuhhh~ xD



Sluuurrpp



Aaaah..that was geeewd~ xD



The entrance to the shrine.







And after the Shrine we went to Harajuku bridge to check out the festivities there::









I love the beautiful people of Harajuku so much ; 3 ; They're like..everywhere. I've seen so many cute and adorable lolitas, fruits-kids and all of the above that my brain is just about to explode xDD

But yes..this is my last day here T ^ T
I will write a summary of my trip when I get home :D

*kiiisu*

2 comments:

  1. awww!! i'm glad you had such a great time xD i think i saw some Malice Mizer cosplayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah! japan is so cool! im jeluzz.. v-v

    ReplyDelete